Russ Training & coaching is committed to protecting your privacy. Any information you provide will only be used as stated in this privacy statement. This policy is effective from 1 st of January 2016 and may be updated from time to time.
What Information does Russ Training & Coaching collect?
I may collect the following information:
• name and job title
• contact information including email address
• demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
• other information relevant to client enquiry.
What does Russ Training & Coaching do with the information collected?
I use this information to provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping.
• I may use the information to improve products and services.
• I may periodically send promotional emails about new services or other information which I think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
The information collected is not passed on to third parties.
I am committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information I collect online.