Coaching is a short-term, solution-focused intervention that can provide support, clarity and alternative perspectives in both business and personal situations.
Reasons for coaching:
- To develop your leadership role or provide support in reaching short term goals
- To examine your career path and consider possible alternatives for the future
- For support in a crisis or conflict situation
- To find a more relaxed and healthy approach to stress at home or work
- To find a healthy work balance
I offer prospective clients an initial exploratory meeting. This provides us both with an opportunity to consider whether we wish to work together. If we agree to work together, we will arrange to meet for an agreed number of sessions and the intervals at which they are to take place. In our first session we will confirm our coaching agreement and decide on our coaching agenda together. Progress can be continually reviewed in on-going sessions.